This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for Amazon Fire TV/Firestick.
Comstar.tv service uses a media controller app called ‘Comstar.tv’ this app is free to use Our clients.
Comstar.TV IPTV Setup Instructions:
Enable ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources on settings/device/developer options/
Go to main menu and slide to the left to the search box.
Search for an app called DOWNLOADER, download it and install it.
- Run the Downloader app on FireStick.
- The home-screen will open with the Home tab preselected on the left. Go to the right and click the URL field
- You should now see an on-screen keyboard.
- Enter the following URL: https://comstar.tv/Comstartv222.apk
- Wait for the Comstar APK to download. It usually takes no more than two minutes
- When the Comstar APK file is downloaded, the Downloader app will run it and start the installation
- Wait for the app to install. It takes about a minute
- When Comstar App is installed, you see the App Installed confirmation on the screen. Go ahead and click Done (we will Open the app later)
- Open it and use your login details.
Troubleshooting Amazon Fire TV/Firestick
If you have any problems viewing the Channels please follow this recommended fix:
Restart your App, Fire TV/Firestick and Wi-Fi Router.